Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme




What is the best part about autumn? The falling leaves of course!




This time of year my kids look forward to the day that the leaves are raked into a large heap. Then they have fun jumping, falling, throwing, and hiding in the leaves. Today was that day. After breakfast I bundled the kids up (this time of year: coats, hats, layers, and mittens) and went to work.

Oh the fun that was had!

After the kids went down for their naps, I got down to the real task - raking, scooping, and putting them all in the yard waste bin. I'd say I got 80% of the front yard done. The 20% left is taking into account the maple tree in my neighbor's yard that still has leaves on it. I know they were just waiting for me to break a sweat - now that most of the yard is done, they'll fall tomorrow!

There you have it. My first "tackle it tuesday" mission accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. SO fun! what year did you graduate? I'm a lynnwood grad but my bud graduated from Everett in 97 I think (she's younger than me by a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails