Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friendships

Proverbs 27:9 from The Message Bible says, "Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul."

God has brought many people in and out of my life. Many of those have been there for a short season, while others have become like strong pillars - supporting me through all the good and the bad. I am thankful for the blessing of each one of those people (whether their stay long or short one in my life).

For those people who are my friends for the long haul, they truly do refresh my soul. From my mom to my girlfriends and everyone in between, I am surrounded by people who lift me up, dust me off, and pour into me. These people have taken the time to truly know me, my intentions, and my heart. They look past my imperfections, and take me as I am.

Thank you to all who have come into my life, especially those who have decided to take root - I hope your stay is a pleasant one.

Much love,


1 comment:

  1. I'm in it for the long haul sister! And I consider my life better for it!

    Love you!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails