Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally Friday or 14 Days Until Troy's Vacation

Let's see....first an explaination as to why I haven't been posting. It's cold and flu season. Yippee! Tyler started it. He had a good case of croup. Poor guy. It was not fun [then again, when is being sick ever fun?]. He ran a pretty good temp and had the classic symptom of croup- a nasty, barky cough. He would get into such cough fitting it would make him lose his breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. Thankfully he was diagnosed and treated pretty quickly. Once he got on his meds things cleared up pretty quickly.

Then there is Kailey. Miss K has not been herself for a couple weeks now. Our guess was that she was cutting her two year molars and, well, being two. After finally breaking her fever, but still being unusually cranky she delevoped a head to toe rash. We took her into the doctor and she has Strep Throat. My poor babe. Strep is awful, I know, it's no wonder she has been her chipper self.

As for Troy and I well, we've suffered from sniffles, tummy aches, and lack of sleep, but nothing compared to that of our children. Now that everyone is medicated and/or better I hope that I can start contributing to this blog more. I need to figure out how to get more hits on my site. Right now, I'm averaging about 5 a day. Oh well, I suppose a good start would be A) staying healthy so that I can write more, and B) having something interesting to write about.

Cheers!
{Andrea}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails