Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


I've been on the hunt for something to jump start my blog again and I was directed to this challege: 10 Things Tuesday. 10 Things Tuesday encourages you to write 10 things you are thankful for. Thank you to XBOX WIFE for this inspiration!

10 Things I'm Thankful For:
  1. The birds have finally discovered my bird feeder and are willing to brave eating out of it despite my bird-hunting cats. They [the birds] are so much entertainment to watch.
  2. God is good. He has provided so many blessings to people close to me [my family included]. I praise all of His works.
  3. Little Man is enjoying school. On days that he's not feeling well he says, "school will make me feel better."
  4. I've been given a job that lets me bring my kids with me and bring additional, valuable, income into our household.
  5. My in-laws came to visit this weekend and we were able to enjoy the last few beautiful sunny days of summer/fall together.
  6. My mommy is flying in on Sunday. She will be here to celebrate Little Man's 5th birthday with us.
  7. My DH's still has his job. His company recently was bought out and that kind of shake up always causes a stir.
  8. I have amazing friends who are beautiful inside and out.
  9. My children express love towards each other and mean it.
  10. God always knows what doors to open and which to close.

Having a thankful attitude is contagious - what are you thankful. I encourage you to recognize the things in your life that you are thankful for and share them with others.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to return to blogging! Thanks for sharing such a wonderul list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea! Welcome to "Ten Things Tuesday"! I'm so glad that someone directed you my way, and hope you'll come again!

    You have a beautiful list! (Happy Birthday to your little man!) It is always such an encouragement to me not only to write my own thankful list, but to read the lists of others as well.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails