Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


Hey guys! I've neglected posting 10 things I'm thankful for for a while now. After a morning like I've had though I think it's important for me to reflect on the positive - NOT the negative. So, here it goes:

  1. I'm thankful that XBOX WIFE is back to encourage us all to be thankful and to remember what we are thankful for.
  2. It's suppose to be above freezing for at least the next 10 days. We haven't had any significant snow accumulation in over a week.
  3. My kids truly love each other. They are best friends. I love over hearing their conversations and the joy they share in playing together.
  4. I have the "best of the best" friends. They laugh, crying, pray, and support me. My life would feel incomplete without them. God has truly blessed me with friends that are more like sisters than just friends.
  5. Technology is a wonderful thing. I love that despite being snow bound for the better part of December all my friends and family were a click or phone call away.
  6. I am thankful for my children's health. In years past we have been to the doctor a hand-full of times. Winter is usually hard on us, but we've been blessed with good health so far.
  7. My kids creativity is so exciting to watch. They love drawing, building things with play-doh, role-playing, etc. They love things like Wii, Nintendo DS, and computer time, but also know when enough is enough and get back to the basics.
  8. My hairdresser finally gave me a hair cut I love! Thanks go out to my dear husband who finally agreed to have me cut my hair above my shoulders!
  9. I'm thankful for the two cups of coffee I had this morning. They helped bring me out of my bad mood.
  10. God is GOOD.
How about you?? What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear about them! Check out what other people are thankful for at : 10 Things Tuesday

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails