Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh the place I will go...



There are so many bloggers out in the blog-0-sphere that inspire me each day that I thought I'd take a minute to feature them here and hopefully you'll be inspired too!

  • A Soft Place to Land: Kimba shares her thoughts, creativity and inspirations of her own.
  • Chasing Cheerios: Melissa shares her homeschool/montessori activities she does with her lovely daughter, O.
  • Frugal Chic Living: Crystal is a coupon GODESS!
  • Infarrantly Creative: Becky shares tales of mommyhood and crafy goodness.
  • Seven Matters: Melissa, one of my very best friends, offers her wisdom and insight on keeping up with a family of seven while while making Jesus the center of her life.
My list could go on and on, but I'm going to save more for another post. For now, go check out these lovely ladies and show them some love! They are all uniquely beautiful on the inside and out.

Cheers!
Andrea


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Andrea!
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Hugs!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails