Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Lovin', Havin' Some Fun!

Summer, sweet, summer.

The kids have been busy taking swimming lesson. I've been busy taking them to and from swimming lessons.

They've done fantastically well. They just started their 3rd session of the summer. While all three sessions have been level 2, they've progressed each and every session. Both kids can now float on their fronts and backs. Amazingly, they will both submerge themselves underwater, too. This is amazing because Kailey has been so reluctant for so long to put her face under water. Now they are both little fish!

Not only has summer been consumed by swimming, but volleyball, too. We've had a blast! The group that we play with is such a blessing to us. Without sounding too "five-year-oldish", everyone plays so well together. We play, we eat, we have fun. It's really helped me have a happier heart when it comes to volleyball. My few friends that read this blog will tell you that I've needed an attitude adjustment. I hope they know that I've been working on my 'tude.

We'll be wrapping up summer activities over the course of the next two weeks. This coming weekend we'll be heading to Boise for a family reunion. Swimming lessons will come to a close the following Thursday. Then....

School starts September 1st! Woot woot! My baby boy starts kindergarten... **sniff**sniff**

How many of you are headed back to school or have you started school already?

Cheers,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails