Monday, April 5, 2010

Snowy, Rainy, April morning....

When is snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet. Prv 31:21

What a great scripture for this morning. Upon getting out of bed, making my first cup of coffee, and looking out the window I find it is snowing. Five days into April and big white flakes are falling from the sky. What a sight!

Normally, being as it's Monday and all, I would probably feel a little defeated by the snow. Well, lets be honest, those feelings were present at first glance out the window. However, after reading the above scripture I'm reminded of all the provisions God has given me and the Phifer Four. Despite the cold and the yuck - we are warm, we are clothed, and our tummy's full. Fear not, for our life is GOOD!

How are things in your little space of the world? Are you finding warmth in the midst of a storm?

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails