Tuesday, September 18, 2007

B is for...

  • Boys: Boys are gross. Yesterday my FLY Lady mission was to clean the toilet. Really clean it. Around the sides, back, around the bowl, inside the bowl. I actually think the inside was cleaner than the outside. I personally had to extend my cleaning to the floor all around the toilet, too. So gross! Granted we have a 4 year old with poor aim, but I still maintain that boys are gross!
  • Body Image: How come the way you see yourself varies from day to day? That isn't the best way to describe it, but the words aren't coming to me. What I mean is I can look in the mirror at home and see clearly that I've lost over 28lbs. Then I'll have someone send me a picture of an outing over the weekend. There will be a picture of me in the bunch and I won't see the same girl I see in the mirror. By looking at the picture I feel like I'm not even close to a goal weight and shouldn't feel as accomplished as I do when I look in the mirror. I just see "the fat girl." I don't get it.

On a side note, I think everyone is finally healthy. It's not even officially cold/flu season and feel like we've been under attack. Please be praying for my family - we really don't want to be sick all winter. We will be praying for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails