Monday, September 17, 2007

A is for...

So, I've seen several BLOGS now that use the alphabet to inspire topics, thoughts, and post worthy blogs. I think I'm going to try it. I make no guarantees that it's all actually going to be port-worthy, but heck, at least it's inspiring thought - sometimes I don't think I'm capable of that anymore with my mommy-mush-brain. Here we go...

A is for...

  • Aroma: There is nothing I love more in the morning than the aroma of a fresh cup of coffee. If I had endless amounts of money, I'd probably spend most mornings in a coffee shop. It would be quite a way to awaken all the senses. Not to mention I'm not really a morning person, so I'd be with like company, right? Doesn't everyone who gets a cup of coffee in the morning to wake up?
  • Animals: There are too many at my house - 2 cats, 1 dog, 2 kids - any of the aforementioned available for sale. Best offer.
  • Accountability: I am so thankful for all the people who have been my accountability partners during my weight loss journey. If it weren't for all of you, I'd still have those 28lbs I've lost on me, weighing me down. I love you all - you have helped change my life. I know you will be there for the next 20!

I leave today with this: "Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life." Proverbs 31: 11-12 Troy, I'm sorry & I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails