Friday, September 21, 2007

C is for...

  • Children: Mine have been giving me a lot of joy lately (yes, even while waking me up at 3:30AM every morning). I was watching video clips of them from last year. I just can't believe how much each of them has grown and changed. Kailey was still a baby last year, just beginning her transition into toddlerhood. It's funny, Tyler was watching the clips with me and saw that he had pull-ups on in one of them. He commented, "Why do I have pull-ups on?" I find the funny part being that he's already forgotten that he use to wear pull-ups and diapers. Children don't stay children forever, do they? **sigh**
  • Catapillers: Last night we made catapillers with the kids. We cut an egg carton in half, had them paint them, then added feet, eyes and antenna. Here are the final products:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails