Tuesday, March 4, 2008

5 Years....my how the time goes by!

I'm 10 days late in posting this. Troy and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 23rd of this month. We are both amazed at how quickly the time has gone by. In 5 years so much has happened. It's hard to even wrap our brains around what the next 5, 10, or 15 years will hold!

In 5 years we've:
* Moved 5 times.
* Aquired 4 animals (2 cats, 2 dogs).
* Lived in Spokane 3 years.
* Had 2 amazing children!
* Bought 1 house.

There are so many things that fill in the spaces between those 5 things listed that there would be now way to put them in one post. I can tell you this, the last 5 years have been some of the best years of my life. God has blessed me more than I feel I sometimes deserve. I've got a wonderful husband. Bright, beautiful, and creative children. A house that becomes more of a home everyday. And friends that are priceless. There really isn't much more I could ask for in life.

Troy, my love, thank you for the last 5 wonderful years! I look forward to the years ahead and what God has in store for us. You are a true blessing in my life and I know that there is no better man for me. I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails