Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here I Go Again!

This morning I finally did IT. What is IT you ask? Well, I finally went back to Weight Watchers (WW). This is not the first time, obviously, that I've been there. WW and I are good friends. The last time I joined was a year and a half ago (or so) in anticipation of a summer trip to Nevada and California.

This time I've hoping it will be different. I'm hoping this time it's in anticipation of enjoying the rest of my life. That's where I think I was at a disadvantage last time. I had a short term goal and once it was accomplished I went back to my old bad ways. This time my goal is long term.

I don't have a lot to write about in regards to all of this. This is more of an accountability tool. Having you all out there knowing I'm taking this step will keep me motivated. May the future be full of SUCCESS posts.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Andrea! I'm so proud of you and I'm praying for you. : )
    Love ya sister!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of luck - I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on going back. I know you can do it, and I look forward to reading your success stories:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails