Tuesday, November 11, 2008

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


This week I'd like to highlight my wonderful husband. We've been through thick and thin in the last 6+ years. Yet, through it all he has stayed faithfully by my side every step of the way. He loves me unconditionally. He is one of the many blessings God has given me.

I am thankful that:
1. He chose me and he continues to choose me each and every day.
2. He is a loving, kind, and devoted father. The kids love their daddy and are secure in knowing how much he loves them in return.
3. He works hard, so that I am able to stay home with the kids. What a blessing it is to stay home and watch my kids grow.
4. He loves God - with all his heart.
5. He lets me sleep in every weekend.
6. He recognizes the value of my friendships and is willing to let me go have a cup of coffee with my girlfriends anytime.
7. He's not afreaid to help around the house - my man can cook, do laundry, and take out trash with the best!
8. He's always been okay with me persuing employment outside of the house - every so often I feel the need to contribute financially and lets face it - get some adult contact!
9. He puts up with all my crafty chaos.
10. He is a talented writer & artist - I hope someday he follows his dreams of being published.

I love you, Troy! Thanks, again, for choosing me...

Thankful,

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely list! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet list, sounds like you have a wonderful husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have an awesome husband, too! Love your list ~ make sure he reads it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was one of the sweetest blogs. Thanks for sharing with me. I tried your friend with faith blog but that was a private one. I'm always interested in blogs that have faith and you can learn from.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails