Monday, November 10, 2008

Put up on a Pedestal

This holiday season, since we are hosting dinners this year, I've been working on trying to come up with ways to make my table festive and inviting. Of course, it all must be done on a budget, too. This calls for a trip to my two favorite stores: The Craft Store & The Thrift Store! My perfect day...

The Thrift Store
* 3 plates & 3 Cups/Bowls: $3

The Craft Store
* E6000 Industrial Glue: $4

The Finished Product:
* 3 Pedestals for my table: FABULOUS!


The How-To:

Supplies:
  • A Plate
  • A Base (cup, bowl, candle holder, etc)
  • Industrial Stength Glue
The What To-Do: Take plate and glue base to bottom. The end.

What I started out with:

The Finished Product - Easy Peasey!




Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. You're so creative! : )
    Nice job.
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Andrea. I love it, and I love the price even more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pedestals!!!

    I have got to get to Goodwill ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails