Wednesday, November 28, 2007

10 Things...

In an email coresspondence with a friend she listed 10 things she was greatful for. I thought, wow, I too need to count my blessings. So, here I am to share with you all 10 Things I Am Greatful For:

* I have a husband that, even after five years of marriage and learning all my quirks, still loves me and lets me know it!
* My children are creative, intellegent, kind, adventurous, loving, happy, resourceful, and love God as much as Troy and I do.
* Despite the frozen tundra outside, it's warm inside our little, happy home.
* I get to go "home" for the holidays.
* We have made friends here in Spokane that are now are "family."
* This year, my husband has snow tires, so I don't have to worry about him getting safely to and from work.
* The snow didn't start falling until the end of November - last year it started at the end of October.
* I've come to a peace agreement with my sewing machine and can actually put the darn thing to use.
* May kids get three meals a day - more than a lot of people in this world can say.
* Tyler says at least one thing a day that makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I need to do this as well. It's nice to see it written out, isn't it?

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails