Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday: Catch All Room

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Do you have one of those rooms in your house where you shove everything into it to hide it from visitors? This same place is usually where random peices to various games end up, one of your child's shoes, your spouses dirty underwear, and a plethora of other items. I certainly do! It's our master bedroom. It's one of our most neglected rooms. Pretty romantic, huh? It's a wonder we have two children.

Today I decided to tackle our "junk drawer" of a room. I can proudly say that 98% of the items are legitamate bedroom items and none of my childrens miscellaneous foreign objects are in there. Woo hoo! What a day!

Here are before and after pictures:


2 comments:

  1. Yep, our bedroom is a catch all, too! You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! You may have inspired me! My room is HORRIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails