Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Neglected Blog & The Adventure Begins

So, it's been a month or longer since I last posted. This blog is so neglected. In my defense, I went on a mini-week-long-vacation & have had a heck of a time getting my body to be okay with this time change. Anyhow, I'm back and ready to start participating in the blog-o-sphere again.

As for the adventure, well, it's in home improvement. We recently moved the kids into one room. The are thrilled with having bunkbeds. To a 2 and 4 yr old it's like having a jungle gym and fort in their room. I'm thrilled because I got the bunk bed frame for $30 on craigslist - we already had the matresses! Since K is now in with T we are going to convert K's old room into an office/craftroom/guestroom.

Last night I started ripping up the carpet in the room knowing that the original hardwoods are still intact. So, far they aren't as awful as imagined they'd be. Of course, they aren't completely exposed yet either. Don't get me wrong, they will take work, but I don't think as much as I originally had anticipated. Here are some pictures of what I'm looking forward to:

That's all for now - hope you are all well,

Love, {Andrea}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails