Thursday, November 29, 2007

Spoiler Alert! Family members beware of gift spoiler - Proceed with caution.

Tyler, my dear son, and I made a Christmas project today. I have been very much in the gift-making mode lately and he wanted to join in. So, today we sat down and made Christmas ornaments for him to give as gifts to various family members.
Handprint Ornaments:
Front: Back:

I've called ahead to Kinkos to find out how much they will cost to laminate. Much to my surprise, it's only $3.99 per 11x17 sheet. I think that's a pretty good deal. That makes each ornament about 36 cents each. Once they are lamenated, I'll punch a hole in them and string them with ribbon. So cute!

I'm sure the grandparents will go crazy for them!

Cheers! Happy Crafting!

{Andrea}

1 comment:

  1. The grandparents WILL defintiely go crazy for them! Good idea. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails