Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Things Tuesday 02.17

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Today I'm thankful for:

1. My mother-in-law. She made the trip from Central Oregon to the Inland NW to visit us for 5 days. It had been 4+ months since we had seen her.
2. My aunt and uncle. They made the trip from Western Washington to Eastern Washington to visit us. We hadn't seen them since last July.
3. My mom and dad. They will be visiting us this weekend for 3 days. We always enjoy their visits and appreciate them making the trip over to visit us.
4. Our friends from Seven Matters who are our family by choice here in Eastern Washington.
5. Our friends, The Daniels, who in spite of us not being able to get together recently still call to check in with us regularly. We miss you!
6. Our church family. We are getting more plugged in and it feels great!
7. The sunshine that has been around for a couple days - come on Spring!!
8. The journey mercies that have been granted to our family in all their travels.
9. The ability to go visit my family in a couple weeks.
10. My husband who is finally feeling better after nearly 3 weeks of being sick. I love you, honey!

Love, Andrea

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails