Friday, February 6, 2009

Company Girl Coffee 2.6




Good Friday morning gals!

It's been a while since I participated in Company Girl Coffee, but I'm excited with a project I've been working on and wanted to share with all of you! I hope your cup is full and warm.

I'm working on a series that will help improve and strengthen marriages. I was inspired after reading through many different resources:

* The Love Dare
* The Couples Bible
* Proverbs 31 Ministries

I'm only 3 days into it, but am already getting good feedback. I'd love for you all to take a look! I'd love to know what things have helped strengthen your marriages. I'd love to highlight you in my series. Link here to each daily post:

* Day 1: Welcome to the Husband Challenge
* Day 2: The Bandwagon Stops here
* Day 3: 2 Minute Warning

Cheers,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I'd be more than happy to help with feedback for your husband challenge! Do I just post my responses in the comments section of the posts? And when you say "series", what exactly do you mean? Series of blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about the challenge - I will have spend some time looking through them. Welcome 'back' to Company Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are pretty different, but I think we've learned how to zig and zag when necessary. You know, to give each other space when we need it. Since we work together, we get a whole bunch of "togetherness" and it's good to have separate interests. He does not "get" blogging, but he is gracious to allow me to spend time on it. I don't really "get" hockey, but I've learned to enjoy it and let him do his coaching stuff. Marriage is definitely something that always takes work and effort. This looks like a great series...I look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails