Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Project #1

This is my first year, since having kids, that I get to officially say I'm on Spring Break. With Tyler in school now and me working at the school we are joyful that we are able to have a week to spend together without running around crazy. I've decided that if I'm going to finally have quality time at home I'm going to get some things done.

Today I finished up two knit bibs, one that I started last week and one that I started this weekend. It's a cute pattern that I found on Ravelry called: Modern Cable Baby Bib. The pattern is written by Andrea Pomerantz @ www.string-theory.blogspot.com. It was a super easy and totally cute project.

Here's what my final product looks like:

They've been packaged up and sent across the state. My cousin & her little peanut should receive them in the next couple of day. So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Andrea! Hey, I practiced my knitting tonight. I dropped a couple of stitches and got frustrated though. Maybe I'll take it with me to Walla Walla.

    Enjoy your week! :)
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails