Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Steal of a Deal

Lately, I've been introduced to several ladies who are bargain shoppers. I'm not just talk good deals here - I'm talking about getting a whole mess of things for virtually nothing. They have helped me realize there are bargains out there to stretch our dollar a little farther in this economic crisis we are all currently living through. It's an exhilarating experience.

Today, I took the advice of Frugal Chic Living and stocked up on Ronzoni pasta products. I got 10 boxes for $2.50! Safeway is currently running a Mix'n'Match promotion where if you buy 10 products then you get them all at a reduced price. With the Mix'n'Match promo they were already a bargain at .75 cents a box. However, Safeway currently has a coupon dispenser for the Ronzoni products. The coupon was for .50 cents off. That brought the cost of each box down to .25 cents per box!! Too good to pass up.

I should add that when I went to "my" Safeway they were out of coupons. So, I had to stop at a store while out in the valley this morning. I'm glad I did though. Now, if my kids had a little more patience I might have got double that. It takes a little time for the coupon dispenser to dish out all 10 coupons. Maybe this evening one my hubbo is home I'll try another Safeway store.

Lots of love,
Andrea

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails