Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break Project #2

Today's project, although a new pattern, was an easy one. It's your basic dish/washcloth. The pattern is called Waffle Knit Dishcloth from Homespun Living. I originally found the pattern on Ravelry.

It knit up very quickly. Also, even in this variegated yarn, the pattern and texture pop out nicely.

I haven't decided who the recipient will be yet. However, as usual with dishcloths, I'll wrap it up with a nice bar of soap and some ribbon. It will be a fun surprise to send to one unsuspecting family member. My cousin, Lydia, and I were talking about how nice it is to receive packages in the mail - how much better is it when it's out of the blue and a surprise?

I can't wait to get it out!

Love, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails