Sunday, May 3, 2009

simple-mom-spring-cleaning-party

Isn't Spring wonderful? Don't get me wrong there is beauty in all the seasons He has created. The warmth of Summer. The color of Fall. The crisp white freshness of snow in Winter. However, the beauty of Winter fades a little when the chill stays a little longer than it's welcome and the snow melts, making way for a muddy mess. Eventually, that mud and muck are washed away to reveal the beauty of Spring. Spring's beauty is its newness, a clean fresh start to a new year.

Generations have participated in the tradition of Spring Cleaning. Normally, I don't have a "plan" when it comes to Spring Cleaning. I do a bit here and there, but never had an attack plan. This year I've fallen into the loving hands of Simple Mom. 

Simple Mom has written her own e-book on Spring Cleaning. Not only that, but she is hosting a Spring Cleaning Party on her blog (here).

So, with all that said - this year, I have a plan. My plan is to follow along with her for the next two weeks. I plan to refresh, renew, and reenergize my home - three qualities that I love about Spring. 

Will you join me? 

Cheers, 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails