Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Cleaning Day 3



What do you have in your closet? Monsters? Skeletons? Secrets? 

Mine....well, in all honesty, a hot mess! 

Staying in the living room, I tackled the coat closet this morning. Oy! The first task was emptying the said closet. This took my breath away a little bit because my living room floor was now a mess. Yes, the same room/floor that I just got done cleaning up last night. **Gasp!**

There were just too many odds and ends in there. Why do we need multiple phone books or ANY for that matter when I have a computer within a few feet. Out to the recycling bin they went. 

Winter gear, while still a bit chilly here, bagged up and put in storage. 

All sports goods in a rubermaid tote for east access. 

All shoes returned to their rack. 

It felt/feels good to accomplish that task. The closet has been in need of attention for a while now and this week was just the motivation I needed. Now if only it would stay that way....

Oh, and here's the requisite picture:

(sorry no "before" - it was just TOO scary)

Cheers, 
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Your closet is incredible! You have now given me inspiration to do ours. I admit, I am putting it off because I really don't want to mess up the newly cleaned floor, either. You're doing an awesome job--keep it going! Thank you for stopping by and saying hi. It's so nice to hear from others who are doing the same project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your closet looks great! I love that it has things that actually should be in a coat closet in it! Mine has one of everything imaginable. *sigh*. Great job.
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails